ALUMCO offers the full range of system and custom-designed windows and curtain walling incorporating full thermal breaks, drainage and the “rain screen” principle of pressure equalization. Finishing of aluminium is available in anodizing and polyester powder coating. Examples of our unitized system can be seen in the United Arab Emirates at Shatha Tower – Dubai Marina.
Custom System Design:
• Fully unitized, pre-glazed, and stick type curtain wall system.
• Panelized skylight system.
• Metal and stone architectural claddings
• Point fixed structural glazing.
• Tender drawings
• Shop drawings
• Fabrication drawings
• aluminium and gasket extrusion die drawings
• Three-dimensional studies of facade areas or connection details.
• Detailed structural analysis to accompany wall system Automated computation and report generation for moist calculations such as the determination of effective radii of gyra buckling of split mullions.
• Finite element modeling of plates and solid elements (such as glass panes and cast brackets). Both negligible-displacement algorithms, and iterative techniques for significant display conditions are offered.
• Analysis of dynamic pressure responses within ventilated ca determines appropriate design pressure reductions.
• Using a finite element analysis with criteria based on ASTM to analysis the glass, which could be subjected to human impact loading.
• Calculating the total U factor for the curtain wall based on the external and internal temperatures.